So, I get Jo's car into the Employee parking lot, onto the Employee Shuttle with help from a nice guy (I've got 6 items). On my way to Houston --> Panama. The line in the airport was SO long. Being a flight attendant, we get to skip all that and go to the head of the line. I think I will be missing that. Also, I am allowed to "check" 2 bags. So I checked 2 there, and 2 when I got on the plane. That is 4. Some people dont carry anything, so I dont want to hear it. The price of gas went back down, so I still dont want to hear it.
I was all set in Houston, had a seat in First Class, and it came time to re-check the Passport. Apparently, this guy has super-eyes. He says I can't go. I guess he thought it wasnt a good idea to wash it with my clothes. He kept trying to scan it, but it hasnt been able to scan in like 4 years. Just push the little digits in, and my beautiful face will pop up. Guess he was not ready to think outside the box. They told me I can go ask a Supervisor. But by time I got to do this, that particular flight left. The one with my First Class seat wide open.
So now I am on a later flight, one that happens to be oversold! I have been let on a flight that said it was over by 13. So, I will wait. Like I have a choice, right?
I spent the entire month of November in the Houston Airport, so one day is nothing. I have a membership to the Presidents Club which provides free internet, free drinks, and snacks.And hot showers. I have a hot shower in my Tree House!
I can't wait to get back to my Hammock. It is so noisy here, the kids cry all the time. I swear, the kids dont cry where i live. Even the babies. I think kids cry for attention, but where I live, they have their mothers' full attention all the time, if not their fathers', too.
USA kids are brats. Smack em' Beat em' or Give them a Time Out. They are still brats.
Lots of people here, nobody says HI when they pass you. Nobody helps you. This stupid lady saw me drop a boxed tent off the back of my suitcase, and she just stands there, making this stupid hissing noise. Like "Oopssssssssssssss." I said "Thanks for the help."
I don't know why people are more stingy or rude here. I guess as a culture, we arent very nice. I'm nice. What do you need?
Played the Lottery for Jo, hopefully she will win. That would be awesome. I played also.
Another good thing of being back in my hammock is the Food. I have been eating complete shit since I was in the states. Long John Silvers, Burger King (I got that b/c I was falling asleep), chips, beer, wine, pasta with alfraedo sauce.... But lastnight I made some kickass vegetable soup, it was SO good.
Gonna go see about my flight.... Okay so there were no seats on the flight. I will spend the night in the airport. First a few drinks at the Presidents Club!