Hey everyone! Times are good, great weather. My mom is visiting (see pics). Everyone here is saying how young she looks, or if she is my sister. I dont know how i should take that. Anyway, the house is coming along good. I have about 30 logs of bamboo in my kitchen, and that is getting on my nerves. The only place I can move it, is outside, and then it will get wet.
I have electric, but the hot water thing is a problem again. It's either shocking my Mom, smoking at the source, or just not working. Nobody wants to follow the directions on the package. 2 wires hooked to 2 more. But no! They are half-assing it, stealing wires from old appliances and duct -taping them together. You simply cant use the cord from an alarm clock to heat water to 120 degrees. Well, maybe you can - for like 5 seconds before your house burns down.
I had to drive Loes to Santiago today, since she cant figure out how to get a license. (That would require her to pass the test, i think !!!!) (Just kidding, Loes) She is running more errands than me, so I am taking advatage of using the internet. But..... before we arrived, i drove the truck into the ditch, trying to avoid giant-ass potholes and the car on the other side of the road. She didnt seem mad. A bus went by and pulled us out. Then i made her drive. I hate driving here. Yes, it is more convenient, but there is just too much stuff to hit.
On the way back, once we get off the main roads, i will make her drive again. Its just not fun.
I bought 4 baby chickens today and put them on the bus to Juan's Tienda. I wonder if they got there. I dont want to eat them, just have them around, i like watching them run circles around my house.